(a) Further the Purposes of this association;
(b) Perform such duties as are implied by the title of said office, including but not by way of limitation, the following:
1) Collect and receipt for all dues and taxes levied on members and clubs in the sub-district, deposit the same in such bank or banks as the district governor shall determine and disburse the same by order of the district governor.
2) Remit and pay over to the multiple district council secretary-treasurer the multiple district dues and taxes if any, collected in the sub-district, and secure
a proper receipt.
3) Keep accurate books and records of account, and permit inspection of the same by the district governor, any cabinet member and any club (or any authorized agent of any of them) at any reasonable time for any proper purpose. Upon direction of the district governor or the cabinet, he/she shall furnish any such books and records as requested to any auditor appointed by the district governor.
4) Secure bond for the faithful performance of his/her duties in such sum and with such sureties as may be required by the district governor.
5) Deliver, in a timely manner, at the conclusion of his/her term in office, the general and/or financial accounts, funds and records of the district to his/her successor in office.