(a) Further the Purposes of this association;
(b) Perform such duties as are implied by the title of said office, including but not by way of limitation, the following:
1)Keep an accurate record of the proceedings of all meetings of the cabinet, and within five (5) days after each meeting forward copies of the same to all
members of the cabinet, and the office of Lions Clubs International.
2) Take and keep minutes of the sub-district convention and furnish copies of the same to Lions Clubs International, the district governor and the secretary of each club in the sub-district.
3) Make reports to the cabinet as the district governor or cabinet may require.
4) Keep accurate books and records of account, and minutes of all cabinet and sub-district meetings, and permit inspection of the same by the district governor, any cabinet member and any club (or any authorized agent of any of them) at any reasonable time for any proper purpose. Upon direction of the district governor or the cabinet, he/she shall furnish any such books and records as requested to any auditor appointed by the district governor.
5) Secure bond for the faithful performance of his/her duties in such sum and with such sureties as may be required by the district governor.
6) Deliver, in a timely manner, at the conclusion of his/her term in office, the general and/or financial accounts, funds and records of the district to his/her successor in office.